What marks a life of accomplishment?
- ... a life well lived.
- ... a life that matters.
- ... a life worth living.
When you look back, how do you put value on what you did with your time?
- ... with your energy and effort
- ... with your light and genius
- ... with your money and resources
These are useful questions across all aspects of life, but let's consider them in terms of your business and the contribution it makes.
What marks a life of accomplishment from the perspective of your life's work?
Do you judge it by:
- the money made,
- the customers served,
- the communities connected,
- the industry wide changes created,
- the global generational progress made,
- the footprint left by the business over the long term?
Asking big questions!
Answering deep quotations!
The legacy of your life's work is most easily identified by the professional footprints you leave behind.
- musicians leave songs,
- artists leave paintings,
- actors leave movies,
- sports stars leave championships and trophies...
- scientists leave discoveries,
- writers leave books,
- speakers leave speeches,
- teachers leave programs and curriculum...
What will the professional footprints be of your life's work?
- the baton you pass forward...
- the legacy you will leave behind...
- the light you will be remembered for...
How will your children understand what you did and how you thought about things?
- what you touched and experienced...
- what you understood and felt...
- what you notice and realize...
How will anyone be able to unpack and understand the depth of the genius behind your work?
- that expertise
- that experience
- that genius, talent, and skills
These were some of the:
- patterns I started noticing about...
- questions I started thinking about...
- emotions I started feeling about...
- actions I started doing about...
as I was creating the Impact Lives Model.
I wanted to create a framework that could capture a person, or company's, entire genius contribution and turn it into a professional footprint.
What is the biggest transformation you could bring to human history that could transcend future generations?
How clear, compelling and permanent is your professional footprint?
I'm super excited to start working very soon with a whole new group of clients building all their own powerful, delivery models (including their impact lives model).
If you want to know more about how you can join me, click the button below and I'll tell you exactly how you can do that!Send me the information